Timber veneer panels are the stylish alternative to solid wood. Brimming with unique and exciting design possibilities, this stunning collection offers an extensive range of colours, textures and grains to create an inspired interior space.
Laminex Finished Timber Veneers
The new range of Laminex finished timber veneer panels offers a pre-finished veneer solution, removing the need for sanding and coating. Carefully crafted to ensure quality and consistency, the Laminex Timber Veneer range provides a sophisticated and easy alternative to solid wood.
- Stocked as an 18mm 2440x1220mm finished panel
- Pressed on MRZero MDF substrate
- Matching 1mm ABS edgetape available for all decors
- 9 re-engineered decors available
- Natural, uncoloured American White Oak available as a crown or quarter cut option
- Finished timber veneers do not require any additional coating or lacquering
Laminex finished timber veneer panels are suitable for both commercial and residential interior applications and for use on vertical and light use horizontal applications. It can be used to make tables, furniture and general joinery. It is not recommended for high wear applications such as kitchen benchtops.
Laminex Timber Veneer panels have good colour retention and dimensional stability in normal interior applications. However, prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause shrinkage and/or some change in colour. Laminex finished timber veneer panels are not recommended for external applications or interior applications with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.